• Extra support with a second steel pole inside the main pole.
• Avoids falling from wind with base weight of 70 kg.
• Opens easily with rope system.
• Options of concrete grouted steel base or concrete grouted plastic base.
• Four (4) plastic wheels for movement.
• Two (2) each handles at both sides of the base stand.
• Can be stored on end with its sockets in the bottom.
• Air circulation via single or double opening.
• Optional, height adjustable coffee table and ash tray.
• 2 years spare part guarantee, and technical service.
• Protective sleeve, delivery and installation on the location.
• Frame is electrostatic powder painted aluminum frame.
• All screws, bolts and fitting parts which connect aluminum and plastic pieces of frame, are stainless zinc-nickel coated.
• All plastic materials that have been used on umbrella’s body, are Petkim products and do not contain any carcinogenic.
• Canvas bearing long and short rods on body are 30x18mm in length and 1.5mm in thickness.
• The middle pole, which immobilizes the umbrella, has Ø50 mm diameter and 1.5 mm thickness.
• For extra support and resistance against rusting, Ø46 mm diameter and 2.5 mm thick second pole has been installed inside the main pole.
• Mega umbrella opens by a rope and roller system. 6mm thick sheet rope is being used for the system.
• Umbrella’s diameter, when open, is 2.50 mt. or 3,00 mt. Umbrella is 2.20 m or 2.40 mt. high from the ground.
• Canvas is local cotton fabric in cream color.
• Base stands are concrete grouted, plastic on the outside and weights 67 kg. There are four (4) wheels connected to base with steel bolts for easy movement.
• Mega Star umbrella base anchor is made of 1 ¼ steel bar, and stainless with hot dip galvanized coating.
• A plastic hanger made of high dense polypropylene material is installed for hanging towels, bags, cameras, etc.
• A multi-functional plastic shelf-table and an ash tray (trash can), made of high dense polypropylene material, are installed on the middle pole. They can be moved up and down and fastened at a desired height. Shelf-table has Ø 52 cm diameter, and ash tray (trash can) has Ø 16 cm diameters and 9 cm deep.