• Frame is electrostatic powder painted aluminum frame.
• All screws, bolts and fitting parts which connect aluminum and plastic pieces of frame, are stainless zinc-nickel coated.
• All plastic materials that have been used on umbrella’s body, are Petkim products and do not contain any carcinogenic.
• Canvas bearing long and short rods on body are 18x12mm in length and 1.3 mm in thickness.
• The middle pole, which immobilizes the umbrella, has Ø40 mm diameter and 2.4 mm thickness.
• Umbrella opens by moving the collar up forward and then fastening it.
• Umbrella’s diameter, when open, is 2.25 mt. Umbrella is 2.30 m high from the ground.
• Canvas is local cotton fabric in cream color.
• Base stands of our mini umbrellas are concrete grouted, plastic on the outside and weights 42 kg. There are four (4) wheels connected to base with steel bolts for easy movement.
• Mini umbrella base anchor is made of 1” steel bar, and stainless with hot dip galvanized coating.
• A plastic hanger made of high dense polypropylene material is installed for hanging towels, bags, cameras, etc.
• A multi-functional plastic shelf-table and an ash tray (trash can), made of high dense polypropylene material, are installed on the middle pole. They can be moved up and down and fastened at a desired height. Shelf-table has Ø 42 cm diameter, and ash tray (trash can) has Ø 16 cm diameters and 9 cm deep.